Thursday, April 11, 2013

the city of love.

Okay so big news guys. I am back with a BEAUTIFUL blog thanks to Rylee Blake Greening. Everyone if you want your blog to look good, then hire this lady. She is amazing! Go to this link right here to find more information (incase that link thing didn't work here is her link http://ryleeblakedesign.blogspot.com/p/services-and-pricing.html).  You will not be disappointed... promise. So go to her website right now.  

In other news, Richie and I are going to France with his parents in..... 13 DAYS. I can't believe it. I am so excited!! While we are there, we are going to be in Paris for a few days and then head down to Normandy.  So beyond excited. You have no idea. Here are a few pictures of the wonderful land of France to get you all excited for me and my trip:) Just kidding. But really to get me even more excited. 











Can't wait to eat all of the pastries and baguettes my body can handle. 


france.france.france.france.france.france.france.france.france.france.france. 
Let me know if you have any suggestions! 

 photo SiggyR2_zps6a9d5694.png

2 comments:

  1. Mace it is SOOOO cute! Have so much fun on your trip, super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooh!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete